Corona Renderer 9, High-Performance Photorealistic Rendering Engine
Corona Renderer is a modern, high-performance photorealistic rendering engine that has recently launched its latest version, Corona Renderer 9. This software is available for Autodesk 3ds Max, MAXON Cinema 4D, and as a standalone application. Corona Renderer 9 offers several improvements, including faster rendering speeds, enhanced material editing options, and improved displacement mapping.
Designed to meet the needs of artists, Corona Renderer has been developed with a focus on making all aspects of visualization easy. Its simplicity of use is its distinguishing feature, with default values that are already optimized for the vast majority of cases. After a quick installation, Corona Renderer is immediately ready to use, enabling users to focus on the artistic and compositional aspects of scenes and create visually stunning images.
The development of Corona Renderer started back in 2009 as a solo student project of Ondřej Karlík at Czech Technical University in Prague. Since then, it has evolved into a full-time commercial project after Ondřej established a company together with the former CG artist Adam Hotový, and Jaroslav Křivánek, associate professor and researcher at Charles University in Prague. In August 2017, the company became part of Chaos Group, allowing for further expansion and growth.
Corona Renderer is easy to use, fast, and delivers high-quality, physically-based shading in production rendering. It is possible, however, for experienced users to change the parameters and achieve extreme photo-realistic images. All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max and Cinema 4D. Despite being relatively new on the market, Corona Renderer has become a production-ready renderer capable of creating high-quality results.
If you are interested in learning more about Corona Renderer 9 and its features, visit the Corona Renderer page for more information.
Corona Renderer Highlights
- Ease to Use It is easy to learn Corona Renderer – and to fall in love with it. Corona Renderer is one of the easiest to learn render engines. Its setup really is as simple as pressing “Render”! Most new users will learn Corona Renderer in just one day, and fall in love with it over the next few.
- Rendering Quality Corona Renderer delivers predictable, reliable, and physically plausible results with no compromises in quality. Realistic lighting and materials are yours right out of the box.
- Speed & Interactivity Speed is an important factor in any production environment, and a renderer must always deliver results as fast as possible. Corona Renderer uses Intel Embree Ray Tracing Kernels, making the CPU-only Corona as fast as many GPU renderers but without any of the limitations of GPU-based solutions.
- Powerful Workflow Tools As former CG artists, the developers at Corona know that the output quality and speed are not the only things that make a great renderer. That is why Corona Renderer comes with many powerful tools to accelerate your workflow that will make you faster along with your renders!
- Flexibility Corona Renderer is extremely flexible. To keep your artistry free, Corona supports numerous reality hacks which allow you to get exactly the effect you desire!
- Lights The whole process of creating lights is designed to give artists complete control over their scene, while being fast and intuitive.
- Materials The design goal for Corona materials is to make them physically based, yet intuitive, flexible, and easy to set up, without having to tweak unnecessary sampling values and other confusing parameters. You also won’t have to choose between 10 or 20 different material types, you can pretty much do it all using the single Corona Material.
- Distributed Rendering Rendering with multiple computers is made simple by Corona Renderer. It has its own distributed rendering system, and is also compatible with 3ds Max’s native Backburner and Thinkbox’s Deadline render farm management systems. Corona is also supported on a number of commercial render farms.
For more informations contact us
There are no reviews yet.