Corona Renderer 8
Corona Renderer is a modern, high-performance photorealistic rendering engine, available for Autodesk 3ds Max, MAXON Cinema 4D, and as a standalone application.
Corona Renderer is designed to make all aspects of visualization easy and meet the needs of artists. The development of Corona Renderer started back in 2009 as a solo student project of Ondřej Karlík at Czech Technical University in Prague. Corona has since evolved to a full-time commercial project, after Ondřej established a company together with the former CG artist Adam Hotový, and Jaroslav Křivánek, associate professor and researcher at Charles University in Prague.
In August 2017, the company became part of Chaos Group, allowing for further expansion and growth. Despite its young age, Corona Renderer has become a production-ready engine renderer capable of creating high–quality results. The distinguishing feature of this rendering engine is indeed the simplicity of use. It was designed to be as user-friendly as possible.
In the vast majority of cases, the software’s default values are already the optimal ones and you don’t need to change them. After the quick installation Corona Renderer is immediately ready. Corona Renderer’s ease of use gives the user the ability to focus on the artistic and compositional aspects of scenes, and the creation of visually stunning images. , it is possible however for experienced usersfor experienced users to change the parameters and achieve extreme photo-realistic images. Corona Rendering is easy to use, fast and has performance that is more than adequate for most needs. Corona Renderer delivers high quality, physically-based shading in production rendering.
All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max and Cinema 4D. Despite being quite new on thw market, Corona Renderer has become a production-ready renderer capable of creating high-quality results. Corona Renderer Page
Corona Renderer Highlights
- Ease to Use It is easy to learn Corona Renderer – and to fall in love with it. Corona Renderer is one of the easiest to learn render engines. Its setup really is as simple as pressing “Render”! Most new users will learn Corona Renderer in just one day, and fall in love with it over the next few.
- Rendering Quality Corona Renderer delivers predictable, reliable, and physically plausible results with no compromises in quality. Realistic lighting and materials are yours right out of the box.
- Speed & Interactivity Speed is an important factor in any production environment, and a renderer must always deliver results as fast as possible. Corona Renderer uses Intel Embree Ray Tracing Kernels, making the CPU-only Corona as fast as many GPU renderers but without any of the limitations of GPU-based solutions.
- Powerful Workflow Tools As former CG artists, the developers at Corona know that the output quality and speed are not the only things that make a great renderer. That is why Corona Renderer comes with many powerful tools to accelerate your workflow that will make you faster along with your renders!
- Flexibility Corona Renderer is extremely flexible. To keep your artistry free, Corona supports numerous reality hacks which allow you to get exactly the effect you desire!
- Lights The whole process of creating lights is designed to give artists complete control over their scene, while being fast and intuitive.
- Materials The design goal for Corona materials is to make them physically based, yet intuitive, flexible, and easy to set up, without having to tweak unnecessary sampling values and other confusing parameters. You also won’t have to choose between 10 or 20 different material types, you can pretty much do it all using the single Corona Material.
- Distributed Rendering Rendering with multiple computers is made simple by Corona Renderer. It has its own distributed rendering system, and is also compatible with 3ds Max’s native Backburner and Thinkbox’s Deadline render farm management systems. Corona is also supported on a number of commercial render farms.
For more informations contact us